GeoVision UVS-ABL1300 1.3MP 2.8mm IR-Bullet Camera
- Does not apply
GeoVision UVS-ABL1300 Overview
GeoVision UVS-ABL1300 1.3MP 2.8mm IR Bullet Camera
The Bullet Camera is an outdoor, network camera equipped with an automatic IR.
WDR Security Camera
The image below displays how the WDR function helps security cameras clearly record video even in harsh lighting conditions.
GeoVision UVS-ABL1300 Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor
- Min. illumination at 0.06 lux (B/W and color)
- Triple streams from H.264 and MJEPG
- Up to 30 fps at 1280 x 960
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- Wide temperature tolerance (‐35°C ~ 60°C / ‐31°F ~ 140°F)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
24/7 Infrared Monitoring
The image comparison below is between a camera without night vision (left) and one with night vision & its IR LEDs on (right). There are no major sources of light in this room and yet the camera can still clearly monitor the space.
GeoVision UVS-ABL1300 Packing List
- UVS-ABL1300 Bullet Camera
- Waterproof Rubber Set
- Screw x 4
- Screw Anchor x 4
- Drill Template Paster
- Software Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.