GeoVision UVS-ADR1300 1.3MP 2.8mm IR-Mini Fixed Rugged Dome Camera
- Does not apply
GeoVision UVS-ADR1300 Overview
GeoVision UVS-ADR1300 1.3MP 2.8mm IR Mini Fixed Rugged Dome Camera
The Mini Fixed Rugged Dome is an outdoor, fixed, network camera equipped with an automatic IR filter and 30 IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. The camera adheres to IP66 and IK10 standards.
IR Camera Surveillance
Even if you're going to be monitoring an indoor space, you still need to record during off hours. Infrared cameras can monitor just as well at night as they do during the day due to their IR LEDs. In the image below, all of the overhead lights in the room are turned off and the only light besides the IR LEDs comes from the workstations in our cubicles.
GeoVision UVS-ADR1300 Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux (B/W and color)
- Triple streams from H.264 and MJEPG
- Up to 30 fps at 1280 x 960
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / rotate)
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- Wide temperature tolerance (‐35°C ~ 60°C / ‐31°F ~ 140°F)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UJS‐I, Class 10) for local storage
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
The image below is a great representation on how vital WDR cameras are for monitoring the entrances and exits of your property. Harsh lighting imbalances can cause the picture to be washed out or shrouded in darkness. WDR balances them out to reveal otherwise hidden details.
GeoVision UVS-ADR1300 Packing List
- UVS-ADR1300 Mini Fixed Rugged IP Dome
- Waterproof Rubber Set
- Screw x 3
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Drill Template Paster
- Torx Wrench
- Software Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.