Hikvision DS-2CE16C2T-IR-2.8MM Overview
The DS-2CE16C2T-IR is an indoor/outdoor night vision bullet security camera from Hikvision that’s part of our HD-TVI CCTV camera line. These HD-TVI security cameras are capable of producing 720p HD video resolution (up to 1280 x 720) over RG59 coaxial cable which makes them perfect for people that want to upgrade to HD cameras, but aren’t quite ready to make the jump to IP. These bullet security cameras have a weatherproof casing which allows them to be used in indoor or outdoor monitoring environments. The IP66 weather resistant housing protects the internal components from dirt, dust, humidity, and precipitation from inclement weather.
The built-in infrared (IR) cut filter and smart IR LEDs give the DS-2CE16C2T-IR the capability to clearly capture details at any time of day or night without missing any vital details. The smart infrared LEDs adjust their intensity relative to the object that’s being viewed by the camera to prevent too much IR light from being reflected back at the camera’s sensor which washes out the image. This HD-TVI security camera has a 1/3” CMOS image sensor chip that uses progressive scan technology to produce smooth video feeds so moving objects don’t jerk across the screen.
Hikvision DS-2CE16C2T-IR-2.8MM Features
- High definition video over RG59 siamese cable lines
- True Day/Night functionality for reliable 24/7 monitoring
- Smart Infrared (IR) for clearer video feeds in total darkness
- Backlight compensation (BLC) for balanced video in harsh lighting
- Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor for seamlessly smooth video
- Weather rated (IP66) camera housing
Hikvision DS-2CE16C2T-IR-2.8MM Specifications
- Type: Day and Night
- Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Sensor Chip: 1/3” Progressive Scan CMOS Image Sensor Chip
- Lens Type: 2.8mm Fixed Lens
- Illumination Range: up to 65'
- Light Sensitivity: 0.01 Lux @ (F1.2,AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
- Megapixel Resolution: 720p HD
- Digital Resolution: up to 1280 x 720
- Weatherproof: Yes (IP66)
- Video Format: NTSC / PAL
- Voltage: 12v DC
- Power Supply: Not Included
- Mounting Bracket: Included
- Dimensions: 5.89"(L) x 2.76"(W) x 2.76"(H)
- Warranty: 2-Year
Hikvision DVR Support
This camera works great with Hikvision Tribrid DVRs that support traditional analog, IP, and HD TVI cameras so you have unlimited flexibility in your system's camera choice. These DVRs also feature remote viewing on your iOS / Android device along with a slew of other advanced monitoring features.
Browse our selection of Hikvision DVRs.
Low to No Light Monitoring
This image demonstrates the difference that night vision cameras make when monitoring an office space in low to no light. The camera's infrared LEDs replace visible light by flooding the space with infrared light. This allows it to monitor the space even in total darkness.
Disclaimer: This product is built by Hikvision and designed to work with other Hikvision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with Hikvision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.