The Hikvision DS-7216HUHI-F2/N TurboHD DVR Series offers high HD-TVI resolution over existing coaxial andtwisted pair (CAT5) cables. With Hikvision’s proprietary H.264+ video compression technology, enjoy upto 50 percentsmaller video streams and storage requirements.
- H.264 ,H.264+& Dual-stream video compression
- Support HD-TVI, IPC,AHD and analog cameras with adaptive access
- Support Cloud storage(One Drive, Google Drive or Drop Box)
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA output at up to 1920 × 1080 resolution for DS-7204HUHI-F2/N and 4K (3840 × 2160) resolution for HDMI output of DS-7208/7216HUHI-F2/N
- Long transmission distance over coax cable
- Up to 4/8-ch synchronous playback at 1080p resolution
The phrase "real time monitoring" refers to video recorded at 30fps. This is because the human eye sees at (roughly) 30fps. Setting your video recorder at 30fps records the smoothest video, but it also captures the largest video files which can eat up your storage space. Some areas around your property can stand to be monitored at a lower frame rate which can allow you to store more days of footage for the same HDD space.
Disclaimer: This product is built by Hikvision and designed to work with other Hikvision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with Hikvision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.