IC Realime Warranty
IC Realtime products are professional quality equipment, and we stand behind our products with a 10 Year Warranty.
All orders are shipped F.O.B. from IC Realtime distribution facilities or manufacturer's facilities for drop shipments. Title and risk of loss pass to customer on delivery to the common carrier or upon customer pickup.
IC Realtime will replace, or at its sole discretion repair without charge, any DVR (Digital Video Recorder), NVR (Network Video Recorder) Camera or accessory proved defective in material, workmanship or operation for a period of Ten (10) years, subject to warranty conditions and exceptions below.
If during the warranty period, we cannot repair your product, we will replace the product with a working product of the same model, or if the same model is not available, with a comparable product.
Ten (10) Year Warranty Conditions & Exceptions:
1. Dated proof of purchase with covered unit serial numbers is required for warranty service. Please include a copy of your receipt or invoice with your return.
2. All goods requiring warranty repair require acquiring a valid TICKET NUMBER (TKT). TKT numbers can only be issued by IC Realtime technical representatives via email (tech@ICRealtime.com) or by calling the support line at (954) 772-5327.
3 .Service returns must have the issued RMA number displayed on the return shipment carton or label. Returns received without an RMA number visible will be refused and returned to the sender unopened.
4. IC Realtime assumes no risk and shall be subject to no liability for damages or loss resulting from the specific use or application made of the Products. IC Realtimes s liability for any claim, whether based on breach of contract, negligence, infringement of any rights of any party or product liability, relating to the Products shall not exceed the price paid to IC Realtime for such Products or the published (Dealer price at the time of sale ), whichever is less.
5. In no event will IC Realtime be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages (including loss of use, loss of profit and claims of third parties) however caused, whether by the negligence of IC Realtime or otherwise.
6. For warranty repaired or replaced products, IC Realtime will warrant all replacement parts and repairs for the remainder of the original warranty, or 90 days from the date of IC Realtime repair/replacement return shipment, whichever is longer.
7. Service and warranty repairs are prorated from the end user date of purchase. For Four (4) years (48 months) after purchase IC Realtime covers 100% of replacement or repair costs. After 4 years (48 months), replacement or repair value will prorate for normal wear & by .83 % per month from date of purchase through the end of warranty period. Replacement, upgrade or repair charges are calculated at standard dealer or MSRP pricing whichever is applicable . Warranty is non-transferrable.
8. Repairs made necessary by reason of misuse, alteration, or accident, or cosmetic damage such as finish fading or scratches & scuffs are not covered under this warranty.
9. Exceptions, IR Rings (the illumination ring circuit board, LEDs and Components mounted on the board) Hard Drives. Both these components are covered for three (3) years.
10. After 36 months there is no warranty of any kind on these components. Any product sold by IC Realtime but not manufactured by IC Realtime is warranted only by the original manufactures warranty, no other warranty of any kind is offered or implied.
11. Customers seeking warranty for products not manufactured by IC Realtime need to deal directly with the original equipment manufacturer.
Items deemed voided under the IC Realtime Warranty Policy are as follows:
- Product cabling or wires are damaged or cut (e.g. power, video, Ethernet).
- Cracked/damaged glass or dome coverings.
- Damaged by ‘Acts of God (lightning and tornadoes, flooding, hurricanes etc.) misuse, abuse, accidents, negligence, improper installation, mishandling, misapplication, liquids, or other causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship.
- Serial number and/or product label is defaced, altered, or removed.
- Item(s) are dismantled, disassembled, self-repaired, modified, or altered by anyone other than an IC Realtime technician.
- Products that are deemed faulty or defective due to modification, painting or tampering with.
- Cracks or other cosmetic damage as a result of accident or abuse.
- Equipment that is damaged during shipping due to customer improperly packing the equipment when returning to IC Realtime.