Outdoor 2.4GHz Wireless Transmitter / Receiver - PoE Ready
The original NanoStation set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The new NanoStation M2 Wireless Transmitter takes the same concept to the future with a newly redesigned sleek and elegant form-factor along with integrated AirMax (MIMO TDMA Protocol) Technology.
Integrated AirMax Technology
Unlike standard WiFi protocols, AP-NSM2's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) AirMax protocol allows each client to send & receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions & maximizes air time efficiency. It provides performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
- Intelligent QoS: Priority Given to Voice/Video for Seamless Access
- Scalability: High Capacity and Scalability
- Long Distance: Capable of High Speed 30mi+ (50km+) Links
- Latency: Dramatically Reduced Noise
150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 9mi+ (15km+) range. Featuring 2x2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation M2 Wireless Transmitter links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
Next-Gen Antenna Design
The AP-NSM2 features a new antenna array design with 11 dBi dual-polarity gain at 2.4 GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity
The new AP-NSM2 Wireless Transmitter / Receiver provides a secondary ethernet port with software enabled PoE output for seamless IP Video integration.
Remote hardware reset circuitry of the NanoStation M2 allows for the device to be reset remotely from a power supply location. In addition, any NanoStation M2 can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through the use of an 802.3af adapter.
- Processor: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400Mhz
- Memory: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 2 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: Recommended for use up to 2 Miles
- Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Protocol: AirMax (MIMO TDMA)
- Output Power: 28 dBm
- Antenna Gain: 11 dBi
- Max VSWR: 1.6:1
- Beamwidth: 55 deg. (H-pol) / 53 deg. (V-pol) / 27 deg. (Elevation)
- Voltage: 24V, 0.5A PoE
- Power Over Ethernet: Yes
- Power Supply: Included
- Mounting Bracket: Included
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 1.2 x 3.1 inches (294 x 31 x 80 mm)
- Warranty: 1-Year
Special Instructions :
Two AP-NSM2 units are required to form a point to point wireless bridge.